Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The moment you realize the only kind of plus sign that matters

is when its on this:



I have been dying to tell you.
 Am I forgiven for my lack of posts now?

Good.

 cause baby growin' is HARD work and 
I am new at it.




I can not express in words how utterly incredible it was to actually see a + on that test. It's like I could not believe it, how could I have such happiness??? 
It was as if nothing else in the world mattered at that moment because I was on cloud 9. I was in shock the kind that makes you not believe something is real.
I walked into the kitchen
and looked at robert and said:
"Robert? I think this test is positive." He looked up as soon as I said it and smiled.
"What?!" I nodded and handed him the test.
"That means I am pregnant right?" I said pointing to the little + He walked into the bathroom and took out the cheat sheet and smiled.
"YES YOU ARE!" he pulled me into a hug and I started crying. I cried and cried. I could not believe it.
and then like any other important event we took pictures.

I can just honestly say that I am so so so happy.  
All these years of waiting and now its here.
I can not remove the smile from my face, well that is I can not until a little morning sickness gets the better of me.

Hope you are all well and happy 
I am. I am. I am.      
:)
  

2 comments:

  1. AH!! Kayla! Congratulations to you and Robert! That is so so exciting! When are you due? I hope the morning sickness is mild for you! Please keep updating! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!! Im soo happy fir you two!! Def keep this updated!!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog