Saturday, February 11, 2012

Matches don't matter!




 So for our whole married life Robert has tried to teach me that matching socks is like a HUGE deal. He could spend about thirty minuntes just to find a matching pair. and maybe I dont care about that so much because he does care about it so much, but I think to myself a sock is a sock weather or not it has a white tip or a grey tip they both do the job.
so I dont match my socks... and I am a rebel in my own home...
I do it so often that I did not even realize it this last time...

so now you know my little secret...
to make myself feel all rebel like I dont match my socks...
I am a cool kid like that... who knows maybe I am starting a cool trend that hubby robert wont be able to bear.... ha

but in all honesty only one match in this household matters...
Robert and Kayla... and we are a perfect match. :)
 (there's some cheese for you)


I love our duvet cover

 I also love wearing Roberts shirts... his Russian ones about communists are my fav for some reason... why he has them no idea... maybe that's the rebel in him? still working on that
 dreaming of camera lenses...
 watching the husband studyin it up in bed...
 I invade his studin and we document the moment.




 He gets back to work...

 I dont...

 My camera face...

I once and twice and three times made Robert go to Mcdonalds to buy a large meal in order to have a matching set of these cool cups...

 yes we are using metro pcs and love it.
 two of my favorite reading materials... yes we are spiritual in this home.

and thats it... a normal night at the eshbaugh home...

and right now we are both wearing socks...
and like normal his match
mine.....
well
they don't and well that's also normal.

2 comments:

  1. Is that your flower art? It's so pretty and I like your jewelry collection picture too!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! thanks! I love art :) and yes my Jewelry Robert likes to call it my own personal store... lol although I don't know why he complains because he is my biggest supplier... lol

      Delete


Search This Blog