Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines day is for LOVERS







Its the Truth Valentines day is for Lovers. None else. For true romantics. And so Robby bear and I fall into that category. So Valentines day is a big deal.

This year I woke up to breakfast being made and a lunch packed for me! :)

I went to work and had a visitor...
ROBERT! He shows up with a big boquet of a dozen red roses and balloons... AW BABY LOVE YOU! Then tells me he has a surprise for me, and that we are going on a date! :)

after work I meet up with my lover and we cook...
 We made stakes... cause we are fancy pants like that!








After we prepared the lovely meal. Robert had me close my eyes as he lead me into the back room...




and this is what I saw minus the lights... there were lights off and a candle flickering. There was also the sound of a babbling brook... and it sounded and looked and was so PERFECT. HOW SWEET is this man I married?

Goodness! Sometimes I swear I need to pinch myself because I must be dreaming.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog