Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little Baby E update

Hey guys! This week was CRAZY! wow. It started of monday with a scare for my little baby.

I was at work and have been having HORRIBLE morning sickness when I get these sharp abdominal pains. SCARED. Good thing I work in a Doctors office. They said I should be checked out ASAP.

So I went with my mom (dont wanna go alone!) to the doctors and got to see my little baby for the first time!
That moment when I saw the little heart beating so fast I just started to tear up. I could not belive it was even real! I am really growin a baby inside me!! crazy! Baby E seems very photogenic as the doctor got a perfect pic of our little jelly bean:



He/She is like perfectly centered and front and center head and little arms! Can you see it! Such an awesome picture! We were sad that it was such a scare so Robert could not come. Turns out that the pains were caused by stress and I had really high blood pressure. Doc said thats normal when you feel like crap (understatement) I laughed and cried and we figured out how to help me. I have HORRIBLE HORRIBLE morning sickness that lasts ALL DAY. and when you dive an hour to work mon-fri and work 8hrs its hard. I am often found sleeping in my car on my lunch break lol.

So this baby is kickin' my butt but oh well its all worth it.

So far I hate chicken just thinking about it grosses me out. I eat blan things now cause I get bad heart burn so basically my diet is plain rice potatos and some salad with tiny bit of dressing oh and I also LOVE toast wow yum... basically I am trying to eat a more balanced diet but its hard when everything smells and sounds like garbage. Robert made this awesome food and I had to lock myself in the bedroom for like 3 hours becuase I HATE the smell of Garlic.

I have yet to make it through a WHOLE day of church perfumes really get to me :(

Other than that I feel great! lol

We go in to see the baby on Tuesday this time Robert will be there! Pregnancy is awesome, but lots of work... I took a four hour nap today and am still tired. Seems all I do is work sleep and eat lol.

I am so excited for baby E to be here!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kayla and I'm so glad you are feeling better! :)

    Ashley @
    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya girl! That morning sickness is so hard! Hopefully once you get to your second trimester it will ease up! Hang in there! Glad that your little babe is doing well!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog