Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween/Fall Decor









You know I have a couple of favorite times of the year. They all start with October. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday... a little grim you might think... but its mostly because October is the start of the most amazing time of the year. A time when you bundle up, when you wear sweaters and mittens and scarves. Eat hot chocolate just about every night and... and! cuddling with the amazing hubby.


Just so you know. Cuddling rocks.

anyways so Halloween and well the antisipation for it, and all the holidays is what I love! Getting ready for Halloween then looking forward to thanks giving... then most importantly Christmas. and then last new years. WHAT AN AMAZING FEW MONTHS. So yes I decorate and I love it... This is a simple Halloween... its not what I have up currently but it is for those on a budget. Most of these things I have collected from the dollar store...

Good news is you can be super cheap when decorating for Halloween, and holidays. Re-use. Halloween you can decorate with pumpkins... and so can you at thanksgiving! So if you want to make your money last buy things that work for both. Me, I love the dollar store. Most people think GROSS but honestly... sometimes they have the best stuff.

Anyways that is enough of me talking. Let my pictures say a thousand words... listen up... I mean look lol:

:)




























and what do I do you ask after I decorate for Halloween/fall???

I read this book:

It had become my offical Halloween book..

Theres a little of my apartment! Hoped you liked...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog