Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello Brooklyn Christine Krebs. 




  Welcome to the strawn family. Yes I am still a Strawn.... 


We love you! and think your pretty much amazing. I waited at the hospital to see you till 4am. Your pretty much a big deal. I am soooo happy you are my sisters little bran-new baby girl! I get to spoil you with oh so many girly things! I am excited! :)   WELCOME Brooklyn Christine Krebs. We have been waiting for you!






your daddy!

This is your grandpa Strawn and your BIG brother Jackson! He was sooo excited to meet you!!

some more of the people who love yoU!

your grandma Strawn and aunt Kayla!!



on 9.10.11
September 10, 2011
Something amazing happened...



Brooklyn Christine Krebs
Entered this world.

a beautiful baby girl.


Oh what JOY.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog