Thursday, December 1, 2011

December one



Hey! I am starting my 25 days of Christmas Countdown! Lets see If I can keep it up!

Happy December First!


I love christmas! Its that time of year again and you can count me in to decorate and celebrate hard core! Now that I have a place and a space of my own I am going crazy! So stay tuned for some 5.00 thrift specials and Christmas past present and future...


and also posts on
everything else Christmas I can come up with!


but today just the picture is Christmas because today many years ago an amazing thing happened:

Did you know that on this date Michael Jackson Released his Thriller Album....
It was and is the most top selling album in the world. It broke records. No one has beat it yet...(just beat it... just beat it beat it beat it....)  -if you get that joke you are my new best friend...

Just saying


:)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I get your joke, but I think anyone that knows you should get that joke! ;)

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog