Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I want for Christmas...Day 14

I know I know I know~



I am bad bad bad

Probably on Santas naughty list now.

I TOTALY have been slacking but i have an excuse!

Number one (and all the numbers)
MY HUSBAND IS BACK AKA no SCHOOL and I have been able to cuddle on the couch with hot coco squeeze a seven foot Christmas tree into our small Toyota corolla







 start deckin out our tree




eat Thai Food







 go shopping and buy a HUGE Queen Chess piece(super random I know). Dress my husband in all the latest fashions... haha Decking the halls of my home... Dumpster diving... (Or more like beside the dumpster)

I have been on a roll.

But my most favorite part about life right now:

ROBERT 100%








Hey baby how about you always stay around?
oh whats that we are married?
PERFECT
Your mine!

Santa thanks for granting my Christmas wish early this year!



YES ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS BABY IS YOU! (robert)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog