Monday, December 19, 2011

Lights... December 19





aww... The Joy of the Christmas lights.
My family and I had a blast looking at three set of neiborhood lights this year...
We were frozen after but thats nothing
some hot chocolate cant cure!




Cinderellas castle? Well it was close and this was rob trying to take a good pic...


Heres to spending ten minutes just staring at my Christmas Tree
heres to watching robert do the dishes! YAY! he took a turn!
heres to Christmas music on my long drive to and from work
I love you radio station that plays all Christmas music

and heres to almost having a break from work
and all the CRAZY


6 days till santa will be down my chimney... although we dont have one so I guess santa will be using the window.
Dont worry Santa I will leave it unlocked
YOU BETTER COME! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog