Saturday, January 7, 2012

uh sick

SO I had the unfortunate oportunity to pass out at work this last week.

funny thing was when I went to the doctor he said:
"Well its a known truth women faint, look back in history women would faint all the time and it was thought to be attractive. So your normal."
probably is my favorite doctor ever. Not only because he finally gave me meds to get rid of my pain but also because he described me as an attractive women from the olden days...
now if thats not a compliment I have no idea what it...
lol

But really in all honesty I never plan on doing that again. It was just about the scariest thing.

so I have been home sleeping for about 20 hours a day... honestly I have been like sleeping my life away finally today I actually feel like normal again! wahooo!

so anyways still in bed still a little dizzy but I am actually able to speak and I was not able to as of yet so YAY!

no pics at this time my camera is just to heavy to pic up...

I am so weak sauce I KNOW

Love you all!

Till next week :) hope u all had a better first week of 2012 than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog