Friday, January 27, 2012

Lovers



I do not care what anyone says. True love is ONLY found in marriage. My parents taught me that through there's

They are still in love after five kids three weddings and two missions.......
and they will always be in love.

I am so glad my parents taught me what love is



Because I can not wait for Robert's and I first baby second third fourth fith and sixth. I can not wait for our little boys to serve missions and our little girls to fall in love

I can not wait to go camping with them
teach them to talk
teach them to walk

Teach them about God


I can not wait to experience all the many levels of true love. I only have one level of true love right now but I look forward to many many many more.


Here's to lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog