Sunday, January 29, 2012

Iron on secret weapon

Hey all so its been a while seeing as I have been sick I was not able to show any interior decor as of late.
and this week for relief society they want us to bring in our "secret" something we use we LOVE.
My secret is iron on tape. Its my life saver when I do not have time to pull out the sewing machine, and can get any hem job done. Here is my "secret" weapon in action.

I have been looking for some fabric to make curtains in my room but have come up empty handed.

We were showing our apartment to my sister and brother in law this weekend and I hated that the window was soooo darn bare. So with a little creativity a whole bunch can be done.

and here it is people my "Free" Curtains... (Only free cause I had everything already mind you)






Of course its temporary but I thought hey maybe someone needs a quick fix.
and maybe hopefully someone is as too busy with work and life like me and needs to make curtains in ten minutes

so to you who ever you are
I understand that your busy, I am too
also your need of curtains and cute things (what girl does not want cute things???)
so this is for you

Good luck.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog