Thursday, January 26, 2012

Akebono


 Sometimes I think I am yeller
 Robert and I love Akebono Its an amazing Japanese place...

 This is curry and its amazing. the breaded stuff is breaded pork equally delish.
 SO funny story  I asked more like suggested to Robert that there was this play in Sacramento I wanted to see. Called Pride and Prejudice. I just said that would be fun and Robert said ok lets go... dont need to tell me twice.

Thats not the funny part.
Before the play ROb said we should go to the Japanese town in Sacramento. Its really just like a shopping center with three Japanese places but we call it a mini Japan town cause we are cool kids like that. The grocery store is where we get all our cool Authentic Japanese food...

Just so you know Japanese people know how to make mayonnaise way way better than Americans just sayin.
also I love sushi and I love their soups so we got some of that too...
oh and their candy is amazing.
ok ok so we also got rice....
How could we not?
anyways so like I was saying there we were eating dining shopping when all the sudden we have to go to the play. I kid you not
it was behind the parking lot at this old church
ha that could not have been planed better
it was meant to be for SURE
 on our short walk




 Proof of a real man. One that holds my purse even after a lady tells him it does not go with his outfit.
I LOVE HIM
 Play time


I can not wait until the day we can actually afford the really cool nice plays at an actual theater. But for now sitting in an old church's gym make shift stage is classy ok?

2 comments:

  1. I had my punch card from Akebono's almost filled out I should've given it to you guys. You'd get a free entree. This post makes me so jealous of you guys for so many different reasons. haha love you guys!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog