Saturday, January 28, 2012

We had visitors

 Jackson

 Brooklyn
 The Krebs came over! :)

We had Mexican Pizza and watched Beauty and the Beast




Jackson looked at everything...


My bedroom... slowly getting put together...
I am close but still far away it seems...
See the pile of clothes back there? YES we need a dresser...

He is so cute and he loved jumping on our bed

Our bed with my two new night stands :) piece by piece this room is coming together...



Jackson!

Thanks Krebs for coming LOVE YOU ALL
This weekend...
I took some pics
Via the bathroom mirror
it was
entertaining
Do you like my bath towels?
They add just the right touch in these pics dont you think?


 On a random side note... This is my favorite soup EVER
and if you look closely in this pic you will see:
My nook I read everyday... OBSESSED? YES
Apple Cider packets= womens best friend
Pencil cause they rock DUH anything that lets you erase mistakes like they never happened is my hero
and my soup because that is just amazing.


See yall hope you have a great weekend.
Im off to warm me up some soup.
MISO style

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog