Tuesday, January 24, 2012

my life lately

We went to Utah to visit Roberts sister

SNOW something Cali is lacking...
Robert and Elijah
Building a rocket ship





Little Chloe... It seems like they grow up sooo darn fast! I remember like yesterday going to the hospital when she was born!
Goodness! I even remember what I was wearing Chloe! When I saw you for the first time!


So... How old are you?








Joyce took us to these cute little shops





Joyce is a great party planner
this all done by Joyce





I made these! but it was hardly difficult...



So cute! Probably the cutest thing!
Besides this guy
:) these were out of fabric... a flower to keep!



Messing around lol


YUM food
We had a really good time! Only thing was I got sick again! and robert too!!



So cute!






This past weekend we
sometimes
when I get bored
and I have a camera

you get to see me... lol ha

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Those decorations are SO darn adorable!!! Love it! Idaho is lacking in snow this year too. It is really weird not having snow everyday for 4 months! You are looking good!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog