Saturday, March 10, 2012

Davis, A day on the town...

 Our apartment complex...
 The robby...
some clouds...

a tree

 a plane...
 another tree...

one of our neighbors door mats...

Thrifting it up with Robby!
mmm interesting 

 Time for lunch!
 mmmm

my nine west $10.00 purse! THRIFTED! :)
Its soooo perfect and and and in like brand new condition.

and it fits all my stuff and my camera! 
AWESOME

 The Robby bear...
Orange Soda...

 Then we come home and get some stuff done while watching Dark Knight...
 I am excited about the polka dots!
  My purchase at the thrift store also included:


These really pretty glass Jars!
I love the beach and ocean and often collect sea shells and rocks...
 Now I have a place for them!!!!!!

Goal:
Fill big jar by end of summer!

and that folks was how we got it done in Davis.

Now I am cooking Mexican rice and... casdias

mm smells good I am gonna go eat!

Stay deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog