Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pillow Talk/ working hard for a kiss...



So last night as I was crawlin' into bed Robby reaches over to give me a goodnight hug...

because I tell him he needs to give me a goodnight hug and kiss every night... DUH. 





 so he reaches to do so and I escape smiling I say do not touch me sir! lol 
then he smiles and says he has come to ask for my token, that he can wear as he goes into battle to sleigh a dragon and to win a kingdom for me and for our love. (you know like the midevil knights??? he must have been listening when I was talking about this one book I just read: The Crimson Knight so good bytheway) 

I laugh and say:
"What?" ha! he pulls me into a tighter hug and says:
"Dearest maiden, princess, please can I wear your token or favor? I fear with out it I will die!" I laugh and pretend to give him a handkerchief. He smiles.

"Then off to battle I go, but I need a good bye kiss" I laughed and kissed him.

So... when your husband still tries REALLY hard to get a kiss from you even after years of marriage and over eight years of knowing you... and he acts like a knight... because you are a sucker for those stories and he KNOWS it...

Thats how you know true love exists. 
And you better thank him, cause love like that... well its hard to come by.

Dont you just love how perfectly your husband can know you sometimes? 
Its so cute and crazy. 
How do they always know?
Like just this weekend all I needed was to talk and talk... and I had no idea! but he did. 
I was so down ...and he was all: "talk to me" I said: "NO, I dont wanna talk" 
 then he said: "how about I ask you questions?"
 So he asked me questions about life my worries and fears. 
There were some tears but also some realizations.
 He asked random things like if I could choose one super power to fly

 or to breath underwater what would it be?
A: BREATH UNDER WATER!
 I practically would be a mermaid if I had a fin... I love the ocean! 
Robert wants to be able to fly as his, DUH I thought when he said it... he is superman...
We talked about how my favorite color was changing...
 this is an important issue PEOPLE! my favorite color has always been green... 
same as robert, but more and more I am liking blue... 
He pretended like he was betrayed that I could even consider blue, a color everyone likes... 
and I came to the conclusion Green is still number one, but Blue is number two....
we both agreed on that...

I know, we talk about  such deep stuff huh? lol
Then we talked about babies and children and about names...
we talked about our future home and where we would want to live. 
We talked about what color we want to paint our bedroom someday when we have our own place.

He told me he knew one day I would get my book published 
( A major stress of mine right now) 
I needed to hear that someone believed in me.
We talked and laughed on the couch till 2 AM and then called it a night because we could barley open our eyes as we asked more and more questions...getting more strange by the second

Basically I love my husband and I don't know where I would be with out him...
And these are just a couple situations that make me realize more than ever.
A women needs a man... just as a man needs a women. 
together we are whole, together we love and help each other
in so many different ways.

LOVE is amazing...
Stay Deep... in Soul! :)

1 comment:

  1. hehe that's sweet! You two are cute together :) P.s. I really like that cloud picture!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog