Sunday, June 17, 2012

The head of the home



So this is my Dad.

It is really hard to put into words how much this man means to me.
He means the world to me.
Its because of him I am who I am today.
He helped shape me into the women I have become.




SO dad here it is to you:

To the most amazing father any girl could EVER ask for. Your my father but my best friend, my biggest fan, you were my protector all my life, my everything. You taught me through your actions what a good husband is by how you treat my mother with upmost care and respect. You taught me what true love is by loving my mother so deeply everyday, how much you care about her, how much you respect her, and because of you I wanted that from my husband when I grew up. You show what a father is because you loved me and all of your children. You taught me that I am of value, and should be treated right, never did a day go by now or then when I was little that I felt I was not important or loved by you. You taught me what it means to work hard. You taught me about God and that he is my heavenly father. You taught me about life and love, and you have no idea how much you mean to me, or to all of your children. You always did and do the best you can, but its been more than enough.
 You mean so much to me Daddy I love you forever and always. Thank you for my amazing childhood memories, of dancing in the living room like a princess while you played guitar, of all of kids putting stuff in your hair as you "slept". Of teaching me how to ride a bike. Of talking to me about boys in highschool when I am sure that was the last thing you wanted was to hear my "Drama" but because you took interest in my life, because you always helped me and loved me, well I turned out how I am. I am not saying I am the greatest, but I fear I could be pretty messed up without an amazing dad like you.

Thanks for believing in me, Thank you for everything.
 I will always try be your little angel no matter how old I get. I love you.
and because of you I will always believe in myself, even when I feel like the servant never making any difference by scrubbing floor after floor, you remind me that the ball is coming soon and I am invited, that I am Cinderella who is a princess all along and that I just did not know it yet, but you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog