Saturday, June 2, 2012

what is LOVE



What is it to love someone?








is it the way they smile?




the way you care about them?






is it pretty? Full of life and color?

















is it earned?



a reward?




Love

  [luhv]  Show IPA noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, asfor a parent, child, or friend.
3.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person;sweetheart.
4.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection,or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?






LOVE




Love. I am convinced that love is the most important thing in all the world. LOVE is the reason for all things. All  things come from love. Love starts things, ends things, and keeps things going. Love conquers wars. Love gives men reason to live.



I think there is nothing more important than love.



Robert was talking to someone about me. They got on the topic of books and Robert explained that I love to read. Its no lie I do.



I have read like 60 books in 6 months now. Crazy? maybe but I love to read (see love is important love makes you do things like reading)

anyways, so they recommended a book for me to read. He asked the guy what it was about. It was about world war two. Robert said that I only read love stories.



And in truth I guess thats true, but honestly all books have love in them. ALL of them.






or well I guess I should say that I have never heard of a book or came across one that did not have love in it at all.



And why should I not like love stories? They melt the heart and warm the soul. I love hearing about how two people meet and fall in love. As long as people are still doing that there is hope in the world.






SO love a little. Or love a lot.

What ever you do love, because life is not lived fully without loving deeply and purely.

So that's why I love like CRAZY!









1 comment:

  1. AAAHHHH!! I Love this post , I actually read it!! and your picture are Gorge.!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog