Sunday, June 24, 2012

Its my party and I will not cry cause I don't want to




Hey! I am sorry for me and my lack of posts... but vacation started as soon as Robert was done with school. I spent the last week or two with him and it was and is still awesome!

This last week and again this week we are house sitting in Rocklin, super close to my work! NICE. so I dont have to commute until I get back from my "real" vacay. on my birthday (this friday) we are going to start our vacation by going to six flags! after a whole day spent there we are going to get some much needed rest for our long drive to L.A. then in L.A. we will go visit my grandparents and my family, go to the beach, surf, go to the pier, swim, go to Hollywood (Robs never been) and magic mountain!

Its gonna be amazing. I am so excited!

But I do have to say I have the best husband ever. He through me a party for my birthday this weekend! :) here are the pics!




IMG_0975.jpg






My sister made this!!! SO CUTE!

ya!!! :) 2 camera lens!



I just want to thank everyone who helped and who came to the party, and who got me gifts???!! (you sooo did not have to get me ANYTHING! but thank you! :) ). I have only ever had one other birthday party before when I was sixteen, I never really thought I would have another! Thank you all it meant so much to me! and thank you Robert for being an incredible husband! I really dont think I deserved such an awesome party but thank you for it! I had a BLAST!!!!!

water balloon fight with all adults was epic. must do again.





1 comment:

  1. How Fun!!! Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like you will have a busy time up ahead with all that traveling! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog