Friday, August 31, 2012

Fried rice

So its friday evening and work today was on the low end... Just in time for Fried rice and a three day weekend!

There is nothing a little rice and a weekend can't cure ;) Happy weekend!

Sorry no pic. Yes its that kind of day :)

But I did update my photography website this week. Take a peek if you get a chance and TELL me what you think! ( I know I change my mind way to often when it comes to design...ugh)

:)
I wanted to have a simple lay out so my photos could do the talking... or you know decorating? What ever, point is my last one I felt was too busy.

You know you frame a picture so it stands out, if you put a crazy weird BUSY frame on a picture it draws away from the picture, instead all you are thinking is WHAT THE HECK? THAT FRAME IS CRAZY. and we don't want that. So take a peek, I like it simple, kinda why this blog was simple. Easy.

Click here to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog