Saturday, August 11, 2012

today is called a lot of things...


Its called it's 105 degrees today
Its called my stomach hurts
Its called waking up at 6:30 AM and not able to fall back to sleep

IMG_2589.jpg

It's called being bored once I was feeling better...

IMG_2614.jpg

Its called taking pictures with no make up on

IMG_2616.jpg


IMG_2618.jpg


Its called not having to be anywhere today...
IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg


Its called wet hair being blow dry by a fan


IMG_2621.jpg

Its called doing nothing

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

Its called not cleaning A THING.
IMG_2628.jpg
IMG_2632.jpg

Its called relaxing after so many hours spent running around doing so many different tasks.

IMG_2594.jpg

Its called reading...

IMG_2598.jpg

Its also called looking out my window.

Today is called a lot of things but mainly and mostly and HAPPILY Today it is called my Lazy Saturday.

Goodness how MUCH I needed one of those!


















1 comment:

  1. ummm... how to say this... you're so freaking cute! I wish I looked that good without makeup :) miss you guys! (and Elijah was really sad when I told him you might not come to visit after the baby is here... he asked for you specifically :P)

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog