Monday, August 6, 2012

dusty Cameras





HEY! I did a good job of being MIA again didn't I? -ha
anyways how is it that for the past month I felt like it zoomed by?
Weird... and just like that:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! its August? What?

anyways crazy but I digress...

While I was on Vaca a FEW months ago (Weird) My grandfather pulled out his super amazingly awesome cool vintage camera collection.
AMAZING.

Any who I spent one entire afternoon looking up their histories on the internet and admiring their past stories and beauty.... ahhh I could have done that for days... but the beach was calling and Rob wanted to actually do something with his life... SURPRISE.

But before I said goodbye to them all I got to take them on a little photo shoot.

Its nice when you photograph inanimate objects, you see they do not move, or whine or cry, and they never close their eyes, or move(stressing this fact) to blur a shot... no they just sit there and say:

"Do your best, see if you can make me look good, I am not even trying and I am dusty."

So here they are. The beauts:



































This is what they called the brownie camera...


One of the first polariods...


IMG_2372.jpg
great depression...

IMG_2377.jpg





IMG_2381.jpg




Jan. 1910... yea thats right. AND my grandpa GAVE THIS ONE TO ME!  OVER 100 YEARS old! and its MINE.

IMG_2391.jpg


IMG_2379.jpg


and those my friends are some darn old cameras...
AMAZING. (have I said that enough?)




No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog