Friday, July 27, 2012

Introducing...

MY WEBSITE!!!!!


As the count down begins for the release of my book I will be posting updates on my site. There is a blog on the website for information directly pertaining to my book. Seeing as you all read about my life and are AMAZING. I wanted to post and advertise it here first. To all my friends. So take a peek tell me what you think and sign up for the mailing list so I can keep you up to date on the count down! I hope you enjoy it! Keep checking in on it, because you will notice over time my website will have some DRASTIC changes as I start to reveal the tittle the cover and more info on my book! A blurb is coming soon so dont miss out!!

Happy friday to you all! :)

Kayla Eshbaugh

click on my name to see the site! :) Thank you all for your LOVE and Support! I NEED IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog