Friday, July 13, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!



Hey so not like people were all worried but I am ok. just BUSY like crazy.




Do you want to know something amazingly incredible????

I am going to be PUBLISHED END OF THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! (or well maybe beginning of 2013 but I am pushing for end of 2012)

This is huge. So I am getting a BUNCH of stuff together. I have things to edit, websites to approve and so forth!

I AM SO excited!!!  WOW

Its been such a hard ride... and I am not even done! I am just really really happy right now, but I am sure my husband is fed up with my same old same old rants about how incredible this all is and how happy I am... so I tell you all... who ever is brave enough to read this that is...


List of things to do:


finish fine tuning everything! have edited and polished clean and wonderful!
 (If you read my blog you know how horrible I am at spelling and punctuation... so my editor has A LOT to do... sorry!)

Finish website approvals and layouts, colors and data

Post website LIVE!
reveal tittle

post blurb about book

release my COVER IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

pick a day for the book signing
 (IF I am not scared out of my pants to do a book signing??? I don't know a couple people told me its a good thing, like a celebration after working so HARD for YEARS... in that case a party is a better word... with books involved , and some pens?)

pick a day to release book

Release book! 




I am just so excited! To finally hold my book in my hands???? WHAT a CRAZY thing!!! I am so excited just 6 months away! I hope all goes as planned...


Sorry all for the no visits... 
I am just in a scramble to finish my due date!!
FOR ONCE I hope I can check this new years resolution OFF my list!
(Yes ever sense I was 14 it was on there) 

But I should not speak too soon... we shall see!!!!!!!!!!


Oh and your gonna read it right?
Please say you will! Its worth a try after all
I know your kinda curious right? Your like WHAT? You actually wrote a book?? DOES IT SUCK? 
just read it. and Find out
then let me know.
(oh and by the way it DOESN'T suck.. RUDE don't even have faith in me now do ya?)
ha :)

I will keep you posted!!!!!on everything
I am just so happy
and oh ya!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! How exciting! Congratulations! Yes keep updating so I know when I can read it! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great Kayla! The finish line is in sight!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog