Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Four years spent with my bestie!







So I sooo totally wanted to post up all the pics I have of Rob and I for the last four years... but then work and life happened and I have not been able to get it all together!
(For goodness sakes I am working on a book people! lol)

But alas, I was at my parents house this morning and they had pics of my wedding that I have never seen... So I edited them really quick like and posted them.





Walking to the temple to get hitched!















I love how Romantic this pic looks... Just saying.








The Temple... can you see it? We are looking at the photographer, I do not know who had this camera...


Our honeymoon was in Hawaii. A surprise by my LOVE. This is us on our first peek at the lovely beaches







after a swim... and no Make up KAYLA! whoa! I love Robert's smile.  us then---



us now.



We watched some sun sets... and kissed a ton.







Next post: our four years. Stay tuned!!
(I promise I will post it, not like that lie I told about my home...
and by the way I know. I will post about that ppl are asking.)



HAPPY FOUR YEARS ROBBY I love you more every DAY!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you guys! So crazy how time flies! You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog