Sunday, April 21, 2013

18 weeks!/weird pic




ha ok so this pic? well lets just say Rob took a million years and right before this one I was all: "COME ON HONEY I AM TIRED OF STANDING HERE" lol so hence the weird face. But pretty good belly shot?

(I need to stop using my phone!! Its just so easy though!)


here are my likes and dislikes at this point:

Likes/loves:
-I love love love feeling baby E! It feels as if theres like a goldfish inside me or something but its the coolest thing EVER! It took me a while to realize that was the baby, but I love just laying down after a meal and waiting for the swimmer! Robert gets a little sad cause he wants to feel it too! But soon  enough he will!
-Its kinda fun dressing this tiny bump! Its like still "Is she fat or prego??" But I don't care its fun! I find myself just standing or sitting there holding my belly smiling cause its so crazy and awesome to think there is a living thing in there!
-I love love love love love love love hearing the baby's heart beat! It's super fast so crazy and insane at the same time. I do not know if many mothers feel this way but I still forget I am pregnant sometimes, and Its nice to have my checkups to assure me that YEUP baby E is alive and well!
-Its so fun to talk about baby names aww I love it. I think we finally have a boy name and a girl name picked out!
-I love looking at baby clothes (always have) but not knowing the gender I walk around the girl section and the boy section and think about what they would wear. My kids will have style. Lol.
-I love having a little more energy it gradually happened but I love it.

Dislikes:
-Its hard to sleep. :( Sadness. Its so hard I am sleeping on my side and I have always been a belly sleeper. My shoulders are aching and I think its because I am not turning in the night often enough so each shoulder gets pain. This gives me headaches :(
-Its crazy weird parking. I have to think about how close I park to another care. I can not squeeze my way through anymore.
-I take naps all the time. Crazy


Not so many dislikes I am improving! I know making a baby is hard work and not always easy. So its good I can not really complain I am feeling wonderful in comparison to the 1st trimester. Even so great I kinda get scared somethings wrong because I feel normal, or I just plain forget I am prego until my belly gets in the way of something. lol

Food:

I AM IN LOVE WITH Salads! O my goodness! heaven! We have this amazing Asian dressing we got at an asian store I am eating it right now and I kid you not HEAVEN. So salad=BFF

I am also loving Strawberry's we got some from the farmers market yesterday and I ate them all (oops) ha.

I have always loved cream cheese but before now could not stomach it. But lately that creamy goodness I eat everyday with a bagel.YUM.

Still no grease! Ew.

No weird cravings really. I try to eat bland things like rice and baked potatoes when my stomach feels a little not so happy on occasion. I can always eat rice or a potato so thats good.


I think thats about it. Robert told me today he could not believe we were halfway there! I forgot that point and got all excited. WAHOO lol. Next week we find out the gender of said little one.

What do you think we are having?



1 comment:

  1. Love your dress! SO cute! I am betting on a boy... I had the salad and cream cheese cravings with Dallin, but who knows... everyone is different! :) Can't wait to hear what this little one is! :)

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog