Monday, April 23, 2012

family time...a week ago






















Family. They are the friends we first had in life, and the ones that will last forever.


My mom with her humor, oh how I love it.
My dad and how we talk for hours
My sisters and in laws how much we are so different... I love it.
My brothers, my in laws too, what strong men they are of mind and body. How much they mean to me.
My husband. Our love.
our niece and nephew.
these are the moments that last a life time:
times we laughed till we cried
sitting out on that back porch on that cool California spring Easter night.
playing games
pushing swings
picking up babies to calm them down
giggling for hours
eating candy till our stomachs hurt.
staying out side till the crickets chirp
 and the birds and babies fall asleep.
Just sitting and looking at the moon not saying a word...

This is what families do.

I thank my Heavenly Father every day for mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your photo's in this post and pix of you family <3 you are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog