Friday, April 20, 2012

I-80 Gunman

(ha ha did my nail last night hecka intense.)


So today while driving to work the radio was all: If you are trying to pass through or get to sacramento turn around now, your not gonna make it. then a moment later bumper to bumper traffic! for 3 HOURS. I finally (after being forced to turn around the way I came) Made it home a little before 11. UGH. So I had to call my work to let them know right? Well of course on the day bringing my phone would have been handy I forgot it at home. So I stop off somewhere at a gas station ask if I can use someones phone call in tell them I am gonna be there as soon as I can. My manager says just come in after 1:30PM I say ok.

So I finally get home listen to the radio for news update cause we dont have tv. Finally around 1:20PM I find out the highway is opened. So I get out to drive. TRAFFIC>

by this point I would have been at work at like 2:45pm worked till 5:30 then gone on right back home through that MESS again.

Luckily my boss understood and I turned around.

What a crazy day.
and all because someone decided to rob a store steal a  car and shoot at police. Well dude your in a ton of trouble, but I bet you didnt think about the "People" and about how you messed up their Friday, or how I am ever going to manage this next month without a full pay check from missing work today. No I am sure you could care less.

Could care less I waited in Traffic for 3 hours and how my tank went from being full to having a quarter tank GONE. I am sure you could care less that I was freaking out you may just happen down where we were stop and shoot at us? huh? well.

Just so you know I cared and so did the hundreds and hundreds of people who were effected by your little endeavor today.

So to you gunman, I hope they find you because you really wasted a TON of money today.

 on a happier note I did get my hair cut yesterday and after work I styled it all fancy like from this girls blog tutorial, who I follow every day she is so awesome.


 and these are just some of the happy/sad/anger faces I showed today...


then now at home being useless I got bored.





This one is for that one person who said I never smile in pics. There is a reason. Simply put I look stupid.

But hey I am happy so there you go. My smile. My parents spent hundreds on.

Thanks mom and dad,

and NO thanks to you Gunman... your a idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog