Saturday, April 14, 2012

Outside In + other things lately




\













Just loving the fact this weekend is sunny + wonderful.
Loving bringing a little bit of the outside Inside.
Loving buying glass vases at the .99 cent store with my mom
Loving my dark eye make up
loving the 1.00 dollar black + silver nailpolish I picked up.
Loving thrift store shopping and scoring:
2 shirts,
1 sweat shirt +
3 belts for 27.00 dollars.

Loving the new zebra kitchen plate set I found at the .99 cent store
Loving my new candle sticks and holders found at the .99 cent store.

Loving watching the husband study hard core the the MCAT that he is taking in 2 weeks!
Loving waking up next to my husband in the morning.
Loving making strawberry waffles for breakfast.

I love this weekend.

SCORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog