Saturday, November 10, 2012

Overwhelmed with happy

So today was pretty stressful and busy.



My day started early with a photo shoot of a couple families.

Then three hours later the same. While I am tired and need a break now I am so happy I was able to photograph those special moments.

I can honestly say I feel so blessed to even have my own business let alone people who like my work.
I recently created a new site and with it spruced up some stuff with it I took some time to write out an "about me" tab.



I sat down and just typed the first things that came to my mind...

I remembered the very first photography job I ever did. I did not even know what was happening... meaning I did not know they were wanting me to take their pics. and from that photo shoot on a light bulb went off in my head:

"Hey you could do this" then I thought: "Ya I WILL do this!"
 


and it all started.

 like I said, lately I have been have job after job and I feel so darn blessed! I LOVE to do this stuff! Absolutely love it!

All that aside I finally came up with a price sheet. I have been struggling with making one. I feel like its too fun to charge people! But it also is a lot of hard work and time.
 


So while my prices are SUPER low I am happy and excited to say that my quality is SUPER high.

This journey has been crazy and insane and wonderful. It is funny what God makes happen for you to bless you in more ways than just one.

 

I remember when Robert and I were trying to find a photographer years ago. We were so sad that we could not afford all the high prices they charge. We finally asked a friend to take our engagements and another to do our wedding. We chose people who we knew were talented and gave them a shot.



I am happy to say that the end result was that we were more than pleased.



I feel like Photography while it is stressful and takes sooo mmuucchh TIME I feel like I have to charge low prices for the people like me of the world.

 

So my photography will always have the super cheap packages or the discounts even if or when my prices go up. Because I do not want to let one job go by.

 because it completes me...(ya I know weird I do not know how else to say it with deep meaning... lol)



















 

 

 

 










And these are the people I got to hang out with today, to take pictures of them, talk to them have fun.
I am so blessed.

-Kayla








1 comment:

  1. You definitely have an eye for great photography! I wish we lived closer so you could do our family photos! We are needing some done and can't find someone that works for us yet.... Anytime you are in Idaho let us know! :)

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog