Friday, November 30, 2012

"No more will sin and sorrrow grow"

 Its that time again wonderful beautiful Christmas time!



Oh how much I love this time of year. I have been busy as usual and have not been able to update like I like to on here. But that being said I am so excited for the season.

I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ for the Atonement. I have no idea who I would be without it. (kinda glad I do not know)

Christmas reminds me of Love. It shows me how much love a father can have for each of his children. Heavenly Father loves us sooooo much that he sent his only begotten son to save us all.
Now that is amazing.


I am so grateful for heavenly father and his incredible love. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ.

At this amazing time of year please try and remember the gift given so long ago, but is offered to us still.

A gift you could not get on black Friday even if you tried,
a gift you do not need to wait in line for,
don't need to drive to the store,
don't need to shop online,
you don't have to worry about paying too much,
you cant wrap it in green or red paper,
or put it in a shinny bag under the tree,

Its the wondrous and glorious gift of eternal life.




I don't know about you, but I plan on using that gift everyday for the rest of my life, cause I want to see my Father again, and while wrapping my arms around him with tears in my eyes I want to thank him for it and never stop.



And I want to touch the prints of the nails in the hands and feet of my brother, my savior Jesus Christ, the one who feels all I feel who knows what its like. I want to wrap my arms around him and cry that he had to endure all that pain and cry with pure happiness that he did it, because he saved me. He saved us all.

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog