Sunday, December 2, 2012

Its all about the Noble fir... DUH

Hey its Decorating time at the Eshbaugh's this past weekend! We had a blast! It is so much fun to decorate for the holidays!



one of the ornaments we bought while we were dating.



Its time to but up my wreath!














Tree decorating prep. Robert has meetings always after church that last what seems forever, and he has a paper to finish! So I layed out the ornaments and made a game plan for easy Christmas tree decorating.

Its so fun to have sooo many ornaments now! After having 5 Christmas's together it was only a matter of time!




Oh! Time to but up the "babushka" or well the correct word:  "materyoshka" (I hate its real name. So Robert will have to just correct me for the rest of our lives) For those of you who do not know what I am talking about: Middle shelf wooden dolls. Rob got them from Russia on his miss. and they are Christmas themed! :) SO pretty and hand painted! Crazy this is a set of TEN dolls you cant even see them all in this pick cause they are small. Plus I had to put the smaller ones infront cause they would not all fit on that tiny shelf.



I know we probably should be "Smart" and all and get a fake tree or something but I just cant tell you enough how incredible it is to go find a tree (in the pooring rain) stick in in your car (even if it does not fit) Driving home hoping it wont fall out of the trunk cause its too big. But let me just say that once it all works out and you carry it upstairs to your apartment and figure out where to put it and what side is the back and try to get it all straight... the smell of a real Christmas tree is priceless, so I can not go fake.


My little winter wonderland with no snow...hm








Light all spread out on the floor and ready to be placed!




Beautiful bright green tree! LOVE it.







Playing with my camera and lights...





Christmas bulbs! :)










Our fake tree! :) so we have a fake tree and a real tree...



this is a little sad in comparison to our real one though lol.



Placing the lights! We only had two strands so I had to make it work.



I think it works... although my décor on the side looks like its growing into the tree or something in this pic lol


Ya! Decorating!


and the final piece!









I love Christmas! Thanks for taking a look at my place! Wish you all fun decorating and celebrating the seasons with your loved ones! I love the different traditions people have! Robert and I have had 5 Christmas's together! Can you believe it? Crazy! We have some fun things to do this year still and I look forward to every moment!

Happy Sunday!

Love, Kayla

























1 comment:


Search This Blog