Friday, March 22, 2013

The man I chose





























Hey there peps. Maybe its cause of this little one growing inside me? But I have been thinking a whole lot about the Mr. That I chose to be with for forever.

Maybe its becoming a mom that I see him in a new/different light. Maybe when the babe is actually here I will feel all these new things for him too. But, right I know right now is that the man I chose to spend eternity with is my best friend.

It's super incredible how things end up working out. If you knew me in High School then you may have been surprised to find out I married Robert Eshbaugh. Possibly you knew me better than I did and were not surprised. I D K. But what I do know is the boy I met when I was a Freshman turned out to be my exact perfect match.

I hated him. Well I say hate but it was an actually real strong dislike. (Robert hates it when I say I hated him, dont blame him) But in truth the first time I met him and anyone else who has seen him can say he is very attractive. Or so at least I thought.

I am not going to repeat our story its so long. But all I want to say is that I thought Robert was sooooo WRONG for me. This experiance of Love vs Hate taught me many things but mostly that who I think is right for me is not who God knows is right for me.

After time I of course realized how incredble the man really was and wanted him only him.

Being married for almost five years this July has taught me soo many things about love. It has taught me that you can love someone so deeply its insaine. You can always forgive. That fighting is just a part of life and that it comes less often when you think about the other person first. I have learned that there is no other person on this planet that could fill the space Robert fills in my life and in my heart.

When God told me Robert was the one like always he was right. I am so glad I listened, that I grew up, that I realized the amazing thing I had in my life. That my real best friend my whole High School life was really Robert the whole time. It was like I pulled a blind fold off my eyes and was like: DUH HE IS AMAZING HOW DID I NOT SEE IT?

So Robert. He is my husband. Has been for like I said, almost five years now. I can not describe in words how breathless it makes me to think of that boy going to wrestling practice, beat boxing in the car, taking me to dances, driving me around, buying me clothes, listening to Michael Jackson with me is going to be a Father. A dad. And not just any Father, or Dad, the Father and Dad of MY baby, of ours.

Its probably being Prego that has all these feelings swooshing around inside me I know, but its still how I feel about him. I am so proud of him, so happy he is mine. For Eternity.



















I am so happy I started my Forever with him. BEST CHOICE/DAY EVER.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog