Sunday, August 18, 2013

35 Weeks being Prego and life currently



AHH!! I am sure eveyone is like this but I want him out NOW! I mean I want to meet him sooo badly! I can not wait. Although waiting is important I know he is not ready yet... 5 more weeks? ah.

We had a few free hours after our birthing class and spent time with my dad and then took some pics! Robert took these with guidance from me! But he is pretty good? It took us a while... its hard to be the subject when I am normally not.

here are a few!






















Ya I am not really smiling in these... two reasons one: I hate my smile when I am all prego and swollen... and two: its hard to smile and hold a pose and tell the person holding the camera what to do... so forgive me...I can not do it all... ha lol

Also my brother got back from his mission! We are so happy to have him home! :)












Its been pretty busy few months...
but fun!

We are now packing up our apartment for our move! Wish me luck with Robert and I BOTH working we have only nights to pack...

But this is my LAST week at work! I am thrilled! Ready to get baby's stuff together and prepare (as much as I can lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog