Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Children are amazing

 This makes me sad.

I do not have a child... Yet well, I am prego you all know...

And let me tell you that being married with my husband for five years while it has its moments of ease is NOT having it all.

Sure we can sleep in and go to bed when we want. We dont have to get a baby sitter. My clothes can be washed and cleaned with ease and I do not wear spit up on myself EVER. It "sounds" great. but it's not so great.

Living a life where you are only focused on yourself? Where is the happiness in that?

How we find true happiness is when we serve others. And what is more serving than raising children?

In anycase I have obviously chosen to have children.

click on this link: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-magazine-asks-who-needs-kids-anyway

she says it really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog