Friday, October 5, 2012

Come listen to his voice

So I am a member of:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Most of you know us as the: "Mormons" Because we believe the Book Of Mormon to be the word of God as well as the King James Version of the Bible.

Anyways...

This weekend is special for us. We believe in modern day Prophets. We believe that God calls prophets today just as he did back in the olden days of the Bible.

The prophet that has been called in this "Latter-Day" Is:

Thomas S. Monson

We also believe in Aposles like the ones in Jesus's day (Peter, James and John)
and This weekend they are all going to speak to us.

The amazing and incredible thing about our heavenly Father (God) is that He loves us so much today, just like in Moses, Abraham, Noah and all those guys day that he still calls prophets to help guide us. We can have confirmation of what they say; that it is true by asking God.

I have prayed and I have asked God in the past if Thomas S. Monson is his prophet. I can tell you this; That I know he is God's prophet on this earth today. I know it. Even as I typed that I felt the spirit testify to me of its truth.

So...

This is called General Conference, and it's kinda a big deal (way big deal) I can not wait to listen to all their words and be filled.

With the election coming up here SOON and a "Mormon" as a canidate people are getting to know more about us and ask more questions and that is great! Ask anything you want! I love to talk about Heavenly Fathers amazing plan for his children, and what I belive in.



Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog