Thursday, October 25, 2012

Im closing up shop



Hey all! I have been so busy with my Photography Bizz ....my 9-5 job... and my book... and this blog? I chose to cut something out. and with that I have decided to say goodbye to you all. While blogging is fun and awesome I do not want to spend ALL my time on a computer. Also I was having some privacy issues last year and kinda came out of it... but now? Here they are again and so hey I am done. I am done. Sorry. But I doubt I get very many readers so.... not sorry? Lol if you do read my blog let me know I am only setting it to private. cause I will still want to document some stuff I am sure It's For Family and Friends that I LOVE I will add you. Everyone else? You can check out my photography site to see what I am working on or what not.

Its time.

So although I really do not get readers...
its private coming in a week or so.

LOTS OF LOVE,

Kayla

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be added to! bjpnelson (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad... well remember to add me :) Loves and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog