Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happiness is found...

 in the way my Grandfather looks at my Grandmother...



In the way the sound of the waves on the beach call to my thoughts memories of my

childhood spend under this warm yellow sun and endless salty waves of the beach I have been too hundreds of times

sense I was born.

In realizing God made this world for me.
 Every pretty thing in it, and that I get to take pictures of it.






in watching my mom take pictures of the beach with her iphone for all those in Roseville that could not come on our trip...

 
 in letting my toes touch the waves that come in and out...



in watching the waves crash on the sea shore...
like they always do...



Its my mom taking pictures of my Grandpa and I on the beach

and us making funny faces because the sun is in our eyes and my hair is blowing infront of my face
but my grandpa always smiles.

 It's my grandma finding a piece of driftwood to take home...


It's in the way my grandmother asks me questions as we drive, and we talk about all kinds of things.


It's my grandpa finding places so I can get some pictures...



it's in taking pictures with my Grandpa...




I learned that happiness is found in an afternoon spent with your grandparents in L.A. When they pick you up for a few hours before taking you to the air port.

I learned that happiness is always found
with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog