Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween 2011




We had a great time at our trunk or treat tonight! It is always a blast! :) We love our Davis ward! :) 


Only sad news this week was I was in ANOTHER car accident... honestly its not fair! :( but anyways I am back to my pain in the neck and back, luckily this time no broken bones! and no totaled car! Though I did get hit on the free way and got bad whiplash I can not complain because I feel already better than the LAST car accident and that one last year was TERRIBLE. This one was only BAD...


at least each car accident I get into is:
#1 never my fault
#2 not as bad each time!




Well Hope you all dress up and pass out candy or watch a scary movie, or go to a party or carve pumpkins, or cook pumpkin pie, or eat apple cider or go bobbing for apples, or cook pumpkin seeds, or go trick or treating, or visit a cemetery...CREEPY...


As for me...


I will be passing out candy watching Haunted mansion/ hocus pocus.... eating popcorn and pumpkin seeds carving pumpkins and cuddling with the husband on the couch while he writes some super awesome essays!




:) Jealous?
I know....


hehe 


Happy Halloween! (on Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog