Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NEW Best friend


Being sick, and basically like on your death bed sucks... But you make new best friends. Who would have known how much I would grow to love the kleenex company for making such AMAZING tissue?
MY NOSE loves you guys THANKS! ;)

oh and, netflix have I told you how much I LOVE YOUR INSTANT cue?

AND OH MY OH MY Gatorade you saved me when I was sooo tired of drinking water.

And husband:
Thank you for being patient with me when I woke you up every hour in the middle of the night. I AM SO TIRED OF BEING SICK. But thank you baby for being SO loving and caring.

Thank you for making me dinner, and breakfast. thanks for cleaning up and doing the dishes. You are the sweetest man EVER and ALIVE. I am so blessed to have you.

till I am well again....
KLEENEX, NETFLIX and GATORADE
 you have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog