Friday, October 21, 2011

Read

SO I love to read. Its no surprise to my family my husband and my friends.... I have read 4 books this week. I know I am CRAZY. Good news is that most I borrowed. But when I get involved in a series or when I have to buy a new book 15 bucks it just too much when I read 4 books in one week.

So husband and I talked and found out a solution to said problem go to the library.
I have like four library cards all at different libraries. It always seems that the book I want someone else wants too and I have to wait a MONTH until I can read it, by that time I forget and by the time I remember they give it the next person. So some may same I just need to keep track, or not read as much. but I bed to differ...

I have been looking into getting the Nook by Barnes and Nobles or the Kindle by amazon. The reason I want one is for many reasons. One I buy way to many planners in a year, two I dont have like an MP3 player that really works... I have an old old old I pod but can not even find it and if I linked it to my new computer anyways I would lose all my stuff. and I do not have a laptop.

So I was wanting to get the Nook color when my sis in law had one and I fell in love with it. Its basically a tablet, like an I pad but mainly for book reading. The only problem was books were cheaper with the kindle... you know amazon? Typically everything from them is like dirt cheap. so anyways I was looking into all this stuff and finally realized that I would rather have the nook color than a normal kindle. The kindle is ONLY for book reading and does not offer anything else.... so I had made up my little old mind about it and have been saving.... but

Look what came out on Amazon:  The Kindle Fire

and now I am so confused! I was so sure I wanted the nook color but the kindle fire for one looks better, is from amazon whom I love and books are cheaper! It really solves my problem I had in the beginning...

But I can not see one until I buy one because for one thing they do not come out until November and Amazon is only online...

GRR what do I do?


ha well I have time but this is going to be on my mind this week end for sure!


The nook: 250.00  Kindle Fire: 199.00

Just seeing that I probably will end up getting the kindle fire... but we shall see I need to read some reviews after its on the market!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog