Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Not Grey Thursday...duh Mom lol





For black friday I got a chair (my back has been killing me in the fold up one...and also a 15 piece picture frame set for 7 bucks... good deals. and I got Roberts Christmas gifts all done! :) It was actually like a thrill to be out with all those people shopping trying to find the best deals I was surprised to find people in the Christmas spirit. People were kind and helpful! It was awesome!

Can not wait for next year... :)

No longer a black Friday virgin...

while we were in line my mom said:
So what do we call Thursday? Grey Thursday? And the lady in front of us laughed and said yes. Then the Lady from behind smiled and said and Saturday is White...

we were all tired as you can gander. lol.




also more important than black Friday Thanksgiving! Robert and I had a blast because we were able to have his dad and two brothers and little sister over for a thanksgiving breakfast! We also had the Coopers come as well and our friend Daniel.

I was excited to cook this 100% by myself because Robert actually is one of those guys who likes to cook. But I just wanted people to know that I can cook too! :) anyways it was fun! I did not get any pics of after products which Robert reminded me was stupid.... yea but here is some of the process:

 Of course making a mess of the kitchen is step numero uno











I also made an egg dish but did not get really any pics but these:



and we also had pancakes...
It was a blast and all tasted yummy and that is always a bonus when u r the one cooking!

:)

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving/ grey Thursday!

We had thanksginving real dinner for lunch at my families and then ended at Roberts mom's for their famous roast and sauce that you could die for.

Love my family! :)



Stay tuned next for Decorating for Christmas: My Hall and Entry Way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog