Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sometimes.... its good from a can when





You get lazy and don't go grocery shopping for a few weeks...
and so your "food storage" Becomes your food...

and well at that point you must be creative because you have to eat!


So Here it is folks

My home made Tomato soup recipe...when you are broke or too lazy to go to the store... (which ever comes first)

grab a can of petite diced tomatoes
a cup of water
oregano
Italian seasoning
and garlic salt

mix it all together in a pan let boil...
and to your surprise it is AMAZINGLY Good...

While I do not claim to be a chief or anything (that's the hubs, I know pre-med student and a cook? I have got it made...) This here dish was all me and 100% good.


its surprising how little you can actually live one... and yes I am going shopping soon...like tomorrow...

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog