Saturday, November 19, 2011

A place to HANG




OK so here is the deal.
When we still lived with Robert's Mom the neighbors across the street had a pile on their curb marked FREE. Or course I was all over it, but my hub was more like...
GROSS anyways he got a free pair of BB shoes so he quickly stopped complaining. I found what you see above. These two lovely FREE treasures are for china you set the plates on them to display them in a cabnit or what ever. But as soon as I saw them I knew what they would be. I found a place in our small room and waited till the day I would make my vision real.

RObert did not understand why I took them saying we don't have space (true) and you dont need that (not true)

Any one who knows me well knows I love my jewelry. And in particular I love my necklaces. Robert has added to my collection over the years and my jewelry box was just too full and all my stuff was getting tangled. GRR I hate that so anyways I decided it was time to do something about it.

By the way this was super super easy.  I just tied some ribbon to two of the prongs and hung it by two nails and walla! My Jewelry hung in neat and orderly perfection!
Now if I could just get all of my jewelry unpacked! Yep of course this is not all!



one for team wife!

:) 

See honey I told you they would be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog