Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My story

For a writer like myself keeping my story to myself is just about the hardest thing I can do. I wish I could go into details about what and where and who and all that but I cant. There are just too many people out there who I do not trust. My story will be told and will be mine 100 % original.

GR still I am mad cause Its getting so good! lol I know weird right? But I write how I read I dont even know the ending yet. I get into writers block sometimes for months at a time. But the past few months have been like a down pouring of write this write that I HAVE HAD SO MANY GREAT IDEAS these past months. Who knew moving to Davis would do that? CHange of pace? I think thats just what this Doc ordered.

Anyways the whole publishing this is a scary thing I will keep you all posted but I still have a ways to go I keep changing my mind on some important details about my book so until I have that figured out....

But I am scared. WOrried Excited. all the above but you know when I was 8 I wanted to be a writer. Thats all I wanted to be. I wrote stories and poems my entire life. This is just who I am. I have so many different story Ideas and I often jump to the others but this story I have to tell is important and I have a goal and a mission and I will tell this story if its the last thing I do... (It wont be but you get the drama right?) anyways so thats why I have had a lack of posts still writing tonight too. WIsh me luck cause I have some important scenes to work on!


:)

and you all better get my book one day when its published.. I am just saying.

BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Is this the same book you were working on in high school? I know you kept that one under wraps too! :) Hope all goes well and you are able to finish it! I will buy your book when it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a different story that one(I wrote in high school) I am saving till I figure out the publishing world lol That one is my favorite story this one is different... I started writing it after I got married. Thanks! I hope I can get it done soon so I can start the process of sending in my manuscript! scary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read it! You should send me some chapters lol

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog