Thursday, November 3, 2011

Need some tables?

YES! I am in NEED of some side tables. Robert and I have two ghetto side tables right now.... they are called buckets lol! ha well you know its not really a necessity... and well while I have decorated the whole house but our room... I left it so I could figure out SLLLLOOOWWLLYY what I wanted to do... robert also told me that I needed to wait... cause you know we are not millionaires .... what??? YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS?

LOL anyways So I know it is important to live within your means. There is a reason a lot of people get into debt. Sadly its not all for just school, but for "things" yeah crazy right??? lol

anyways Rob and I have worked hard at not needing the latest smart phone or I-pod... We did get some money back from my settlement so I got my DREAM camera... SUCH A BLESSING. but yea thats like the only thing we have gotten that we did not really NEED.

When I thin about it, we have been so super blessed! God watches over all his children. But honestly when I look back at my life and see where he has been it amazes me! here is the story of our couch...
so when robby and I got married we had NOTHING...

We were happy and in love and said to the world:
WHO CARES!

But when we got into an apartment we realized we kinda needed stuff... lol our familes HELPED US OUT SOOOO MUCH!! we did not buy any furniture EVER! WOW!!!! we got a bed a bed frame dressors, tables chairs lamps wall unit tv...
EVERYTHING and

my parents gave us there old couch.

That broke a little while later and Roberts dad gave us his couches. I just want you to know that getting those couches was SUCH a blessing in my life. I felt that Heavenly Father carried about me. I knew we needed a new couch, but we could not offord one. I tried to fix the old couch as best I could with boards and pillows (the frame broke) but it was not working. I was sad. its not the bigest thing in the world its a couch for goodness sakes! but when Randy roberts dad said he could give us his couches I wanted to cry and I did!!!

Those couches were such a blessing. They also were the nicest couches I have seen! Oh my!

when we moved in with roberts mom roberts sister got them.

so when we moved out again... COUCH-LESS once again! We could not offord a couch. We were trying to get a futon... and thought that it would probably just kill my back. so we waited.

Our friends the Coopers told us their couch would not fit in her apartment and asked if we wanted it!

WE SAID YES!!!

and yet another story of how heavenly father helps us to live with in our means yet happily and with comfort! lol.

so anyways this post got way way longer than I wanted i totally ramble and have bad spelling sorry!!

anyways soooo where was I???

Oh yes! Living with in our means. We do not have a fancy bed frame but I am excited because I am going to make a nice head board and all that...

but we need side tables and I just want these so badly.


I knew I took woodshop in middle school for a reason.

I am determined to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog