Sunday, November 20, 2011

Farmers market


So here in U.C. Davis there is an event called the farmers market we just HAD to check out




I guess they had a problem once....REPTILES? wow. This is how you know your not in Roseville anymore








 My hubby spent the whole day with me! He was so busy with school (normal) but he took a break to be with ME!
 The soon to be Doctor and his wife... lol








and sometimes we like to walk in the air...or on ropes you know just the usual this guy was really good.


 and trees! OF course you know how much I love them!


I love fall
  We met up with some friends for a bike ride around our town... it was a blast! I love our little town.
 These are seriously the most AMAZING grapes.






nice view huh? lol ha ha 
don't look!


My husband is part Miwok indian...


and then it was time for...


thats right! BR
and I JUST LOVE Strawberry milkshakes...



My husband is pretty much a hottie with a body huh? Well at least I think so...

WOW I think I finally updated enough for two days see you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these shots of Davis! you guys are super cute:) PS: we got married in the Sacramento temple too, so cool!!

    ReplyDelete


Search This Blog