Sunday, September 16, 2012

A bit of my Fall/Halloween decor



Just a little peek of what I have going on this year.

This branch on top of our wall unit let me just say it was worth the totally embarrassing moment I had when I pulled it from a tree and ran through the apartment complex with everyone looking at me like a crazy person.(not something I intent to repeat)


We are broke collage students like normal so I made a BFF out of the dollar store yet again this year. Have I told yall how much I heart that store?



well I do I love it.



That is where I found these three lovely birds. IN LOVE.












This is the enlarger my grandfather and I fixed up this summer for my darkroom I plan on having soon! also a vintage camera from world war 2. Kodak awesome.

And that is just a peek cause my house is kinda not so clean at this moment. We watched movies tonight and when that happens... well there are pillows everywhere and blankets and well I did not feel like picking up after my lazy Sunday... so shoot me. (don't).

1 comment:


Search This Blog