Monday, September 10, 2012

Flower Crafty Birthday gift-$7.00





So I am not going to lie. This gift was brought to you by the dollar store. Its like one of my Favorite places of ALL time.

I bought these clips above (bare without flowers) I bought some cloth flowers, had some buttons laying around and used my hot glue gun to stick them in place.




Uh, this dress was also from the dollar store. Just an example of what you can do with little money. I sew on the flowers and then hot glued gunned the buttons.



Same applies here, but instead no buttons.




and they had a pack of these awesome hair clips. I took two lunch paper bags folded them and clipped the clips in place like so.

and there you have it my seven dollar gift. When in doubt go to the dollar store. It saves lives people.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog